Friday, August 9, 2013

Setbacks.

    I remember reading a blog post several months ago from a fellow author in which she discussed all the reasons having a book published was maddening. I clearly remember commenting that I'd be able to handle just about anything...as long as my book came out on time. I really should have known better than to curse myself like that.

   Due to some technical issues, Blood Bound has a new release date of October 8th. Don't worry, everyone who has pre-ordered will still get their copies, it will just be a few weeks later than we'd all hoped. On the bright side, this gives us more time to do promotional stuff (like giveaways) and I may have a bit more time to settle in with baby Swaim.

    So, today's lesson: never say you can handle anything, except... You'll be forced to handle it at some point down the road.

Have a Happy Weekend!

3 comments: