Friday, September 23, 2011

So Not Fair

You know those people that you hate without ever meeting?  Rebecca Serle just topped my list. Okay, maybe hate is too strong of a word. But I am extremely jealous. I just ran across an article talking about her debut novel, When You Were Mine. Apparently, some sources are worried that the movie based on the book, starring Keira Knightly, will hit theaters before the book is actually released in May of 2012. REALLY!!?!?! How does that happen? 

In other news, I just saw the galley copy of my upcoming short story, “Family Ties.” It is awesome to see my name on a title page. No word yet on who will be playing the main character on any upcoming movie deals… J  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your short story. As far as who should play the roll of your MC... I think you should do it. :)

    ReplyDelete