Sunday, April 22, 2012

Check the List!

 Over the weekend I went to the local library because I had somehow managed to let myself run out of new reading material. (Which should never happen.) Since I had Stitch with me, I was in a bit of a hurry,so I just grabbed two titles I thought looked interesting. When I got home I cracked open the first book, read the first page, and realized I thought the very same book looked interesting about a year ago. I checked my Goodreads list, just to be sure, and sure enough, it was right there on my "read" shelf. I'd like a show of hands. Who else has done this? And why don't we check our shelves before heading off to get new reading material? Grrr. But at least my second book came from the "new release" shelf, so the trip wasn't a total waste. And I also have a pretty new blog in which to rant about my experience. See, there is a bright side to everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment